Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Look AW09/10 Lookbook

The AW09/10 New Look lookbook (trying saying that really really fast, four times in a row!) landed in my inbox last night, and I have to say I'm rather impressed. New Look isn't a store that I would usually pay much attention to, for no reason other than the horrorific outfits school friends wore back in the 90s. Things really have changed, as you'll see below. The Primark lookbook featured huge shoulders and massively on-trend pieces which were actually rather covetable, however I very much doubt they would ever reach production. New Look however, have worked the trends and moulded them for their target consumer. There are some quite obvious catwalk rip-offs (off the top of my head - Wang, Balmain, Versace and Gucci), but what retailer isn't doing that these days? With dresses averaging at around �30 and nothing over�100, we could all do with a little NL in our wardrobes!


No comments:

Post a Comment