Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Merchant Archive


Soooo busy busy at work, and with the burglary and all I sadly haven't had that much time (or even a computer - this is my bf's old one!) to research new trends and designers etc for the blog. I did however receive my daily fashion fix from Vogue yesterday, which pointed me in the direction of the freshly launched, online vintage heaven, Merchant Archive. The owner, Sophie Merchant already runs a boutique of the same name, and scours the globe for vintage treasures so that you don't have to. Taking away the hassle of trawling through rails of clothes in your standard vintage store to find the one gem, Merchant has made life a lot easier for collectors of all things old and beautiful. The selection of goodies on offer, ranges from haberdashery to artwork, with everything in between, and even has contemporary sections with pieces from designers like Olivia Rubin, Fleet Ilya and Zambesi. Sadly though, like most online boutiques, there is no menswear section. So for now I will only be visiting the online haven for 'research' purposes, but don't let that stop you. Below is a selection of my favourites...

No comments:

Post a Comment