Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

J.W. Anderson

Posting has been somewhat sparse in the past week, but as you can imagine most of my time has been swallowed up by the fashion156 dress (I will return all of your kind comments, I promise). I'm really enjoying the process - the mistakes and the learning which follows, but without tempting fate its coming along quite nicely and I'm very proud with the progress. It's also been my boyfriend's birthday, Mothers Day and I've spent the weekend at my sisters squeezing in a fitting with my auntie, for whom I'm making an evening dress for her 50th birthday bash!



In between all of this I popped into Bang Bang on Berwick street (my favourite vintage designer shop in London, by far) to visit my housemate, and left with my very own piece of J.W. Anderson. I'm so bloody chuffed! They have a few pieces from various collections, with some AMAZING neck pieces from the catwalk, but I opted for a leather bracelet. I strongly recommend you head down there if you can, and pick up a piece for yourself (I believe all are under �50).


EDIT: This is the bracelet I bought!

I've had mixed reviews from friends and my boyfriend, but I think it's beautiful. It looks like a mix between a caterpillar and a spinal column. I've always loved J.W.Anderson's work, but now I have my very own little piece, I'm head-over-heels. This has begun my summer obsession with men's jewellery - bracelets to be more precise. My wrists are going to be filled over the summer months. No, I don't self harm, I just like bracelets! Does anyone know where I can purchase such unusual pieces, which won't break the bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment