Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't believe in a fairytale end..


Beautiful Maryna Linchuk in Numero Tokyo July 07 via fakingfashion


I went to see The Killers yesterday (yay!) and took this opportunity to wear my new pleather H&M pants which turned out to be a big mistake. I had guessed that the pants would be a little hot for a concert but they were beyond hot...my legs were completely wet after the concert due to this plastic monster. None the less they looked wonderful, haha. I wore them with a new cream blouse/top with layers on the shoulders, my biker boots and silver chains. Unfortunately I forgot the take a picture but I might wear the outfit again sometime as I liked it so much =P.

I hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment