Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Year's Eve I


R�as Baixas - Galicia

First of all, sorry about my long-absence, but I've been out for the weekend. It was quite relaxing, and the last break until Christmas. So I got time to think about New Year's Eve outfits. Every year I have this mess with my dress, and -as I did last year- I'll post a new outfit every week, I hope it'll be helpful for somebody.



R�as Baixas-Galicia


Lo primero, disculpas por mi prolonga ausencia. He estado de relax este fin de semana -el �ltimo antes de Navidad- y he tenido tiempo para pensar en el modelito de fin de a�o. A partir de ahora publicar� una idea nueva cada semana, espero que las ideas le sea �tiles a alguien.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment