Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bracher Emden: get me a man-bag!


Admittedly I am a full supporter of the man bag - I run around London with a coffee in one hand and my man bag in the other, every day. I thought mine was brilliant and would last me a lifetime (it's a manly black leather one from Hurwendeki), however I was reading Stylist Stuff and nearly fell off my stupidly high desk chair when I saw the perfection that is Bracher Emden. These bags are so incredibly detailed and have immense craftsmanship involved, they look really heavy and could hold my entire life - who could want anything more? The skeletal qualities in the design are giving me palpitations - they are beautiful, period. So if anyone I know is reading this, save up your pennies as I want one for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment