Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vanity Fair speaks Spanish

This Sunday at work -yes, every single day there are newspaper- wasn't boring. I bought Vanity Fair, I was curious, despite I don't really like the American or the Italian version, I wanted to see the first issue of the Spanish edition. And it didn't dissapointed me, on the contrary, it was a great Sunday-working-surprise. I was more than happy when I discovered there is a Manolo Blahnik's report. Here I selected for you the most interesting reports. Despite I don't like the cover, what there is inside is soo good.
Este domingo no fue aburrido, a pesar de que trabaj� -s�, no s� si lamentablemente, pero hay peri�dico todos los d�as-. Compr� la Vanity Fair espa�ola un poco por curiosidad m�s que por otra cosa, ya que tanto su versi�n americana como italiana no son santo de mi devoci�n. Lo grave fue que no solo no me decepcion�, si no que me gust�, y mucho. Me encant� comprobar que hab�a un reportaje dedicado al grande entre los grandes, Mr. Blahn�k. Aqu� abajo ten�is una peque�a muestra de los interesantes reportajes que se pueden encontrar en la revista. A pesar de que la portada no me parece ni medio buena, el contenido del interior est� muy bien.

Agnelli family


Luxury brands report


Herm�s history


Writer Paul Auster




My beloved Manolo Blahn�k





Serge Gainsbourg





No comments:

Post a Comment