Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dreaming, rambling and loathing

Today was a nice day. Six months ago I didn't care about perfume, and today I hated a girl who passed by me with a very-cheap-tasteless-perfume. Rambling more than half an hour with my friends, while they should be studying. Still dreaming with my only day of beach in the whole summer, today was my Saint day -or something- and my parents have given me a pair of real pearls earrings. I am still shocked. I didn't expect it. Maybe those presents are the best, the ones you don't expect. As watching a piece of news I've written on the cover of the newspaper. What a great feeling. Maybe being a journalist is worth it. Seriously, what a great feeling.

Hoy ha sido un gran d�a. Hace seis meses los perfumes me daban igual, y hoy odi� a una chica que pas� a mi lado con un perfume que apestaba a barato, y lo que es peor, sin ning�n gusto. Divagando m�s de media hora al salir de trabajar, con mis amigas que tendr�an que estar estudiando. Todav�a so�ando con mi �nico d�a de playa en todo el verano. Hoy ha sido mi santo y mis padres me han regalado unos pendientes de perlas de verdad. Todav�a estoy sorprendida. No me lo esperaba. Quiz�s esos regalos que no te esperas son los mejores. Como cuando vi una de las noticias que escrib� en la portada del peri�dico, �qu� sentimiento tan maravilloso!. A lo mejor ser periodista al final merece la pena. En serio, qu� gran sentimiento.



Beach&pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment