Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Must Shop: The Leather Jacket

I've been wanting a leather jacket for FOREVER now, but simply cannot find the "one." I was actually willing a year or so ago (when I wasn't trying to be so darn responsible) to spend a couple or few hundred on an "investment" piece, but just never found anything I liked.

I actually really like this one I found at Urban Outfitters:

Silence & Noise Motorcycle Jacket - $128

The price isn't bad either. I'll have to check it out in person. I'm sure real-leather would be better, but my wallet would appreciate this deal more.

I haven't found any good middle-ground options, but if you're wanting to go "all-out", here's a gorge leather jacket by who else by D&G:

D&G Dolce & Gabbana - Fitted Leather Jacket - $1495 (ouch)

Have you found any good leather jacket options this season?

NOTE: images by urbanoutfitters.com and neimanmarcus.com, respectively

No comments:

Post a Comment