Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 20, 2008

Martin & Osa Colorful Cardigan

I recently got this amazing kelly green cardigan from Martin & Osa - a new brand by American Eagle. �I decided to pair it with this cute day dress I picked up at Old Navy awhile back. �I'm trying to focus on my budget more than ever, so spending & shopping are going to have to come down a notch for me to make my goals of paying off my credit card reasonable. �Anywho, �I feel like I keep hearing all about how "lots of color" is supposed to be big for this Summer, which is just peachy keen with me. I just came back from the Bahamas where there is a plethora of colors everywhere - the buildings, flowers...everything is so vibrant! �

My hubby and I were going out for a quick bite to eat at Chili's earlier this week. �Ever since seeing one of their recent commercials, I've been dying to try their Big Mouth Bites and let me tell you, they are quite tasty. �Not so good for watching the figure, but I'm not worried about squeezing into a wedding dress, so I can splurge on the calories! :) �I always seem to get cold in restaurants, so it's imperative that I dress in layers...luckily, I think these two colors went together pretty well.

The cardigan is super comfy and I love how the sleeves are just a bit cropped - keeps them from getting in the way. �I really like the length of the cardigan, too - not too short, not too long. �All in all a great addition to the wardrobe and it's currently on sale!

Check out Martin & Osa online for more great fashion goodies. �I especially like their "Shop By Outfit" page - the pictures move, which is really cool! �It's not something you'd find at your typical online shop.

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Martin & Osa
Gold Flip Flops: J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment