Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 16, 2008

Anya Hindmarch

I am not usually one for bags, especially clutch bags (an item that, being male, I find rather bizarre and imagine it awkward to use), but my housemate is selling the most beautiful Anya Hindmarch - famous for the 'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' canvas shopper - pleated clutch on eBay (here), which had me cooing as if a newborn baby had entered the room. Looking like scaly metal, this silver clutch feels remarkably reptilian in it's silky, leathery beauty. The large, organic, twisted bow pleats excite me more than I can describe, which are hard to the touch and show true craftsmanship. I may be speaking with some naivety as I have never held an Anya Hindmarch before, however if like me you don't have the budget for one I would advise you to hunt through your local charity shops (or eBay) for one!




Net a porter stock her current range, although none are quite as amazing as the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment