Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Best shops in town - I

In two days I am leaving my Uni-city, Santiago de Compostela. Time flies! I think it was fair to make some justice with this tourist city when talking about shopping. That is why I've done this series of three interviews with best shops in town' owners. It hasn�t been an easy work, so I hope you enjoy today the first of them.



*English speakers: obviously the video is in Spanish. I feel sorry about that but I couldn't add subtitles with the programme I've used, so I've made a summary of what they said down there, but I recommend watching the video anyway, because clothes are fabulous.




Santiago de Compostela cathedral




En dos d�as me ir� de la ciudad que me ha acogido como universitaria, Santiago de Compostela. El tiempo pasa volando... Creo que lo m�s justo, y el mejor homenaje que podr�a hacerle, es �ste que aqu� os presento. He seleccionado las que considero las mejores tres tiendas de moda de Santiago, y he hablado con las due�as. El resultado es una serie de tres v�deos que comienza hoy. En los v�deos pod�is ver las tiendas por dentro, las prendas que venden, y la entrevista con la due�a. Espero que mi esfuerzo haya merecido la pena. Ya me contar�is.



Mimolett


This shop was launched two months ago, and it has become a great success. Its perfect floor from 1940, together with the great decoration made it one of my favourites shops at first glance. However, best of all are the fabulous dresses they have inside. Coveted still affordable brands such as Masscob, Maje, Alberta Ferretti or Erva are available here. Seriously, if you are looking for the perfect dress, this is the place. They have urban and party dresses, neutral colours and clean cuts, pure elegance in each garment. Both shop-assistants are friendly, honest and happy to help, make this shop a must-see if you love fashion and you come over Santiago some day.





Esta tienda ha sido fundada hace dos meses y ya se ha convertido en un gran �xito. El maravilloso suelo original de 1940, unido a la elegante decoraci�n, hicieron de esta tienda una de mis favoritas a primera vista. Y lo mejor a�n estaba por llegar. Dentro tienen una selecci�n de vestidos para cualquier ocasi�n que responden a las exigencias de cualquiera: Masscob, Maje o Erva son solo tres ejemplos de los vestidos y accesorios firmados por dise�adores j�venes y rompedores que ofrecen en Mimolett. Las dependientas son amables y se muestran en todo momento atentas ante las necesidades del cliente. Por todo ello, si te gusta la moda y pasas por Santiago, no dejes de visitar esta tienda.





Ver mapa m�s grande








No comments:

Post a Comment