Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 19, 2007

Victoria Beckham out and about with Little Cruz


It amazes me how Victoria manages to make a tank and jeans look so polished and put together, but what i like most is she is one of the few celebs moving away from skinny jeans.


Although skinny jeans are sleek, like all trends, it gets tiring to wear over and over again. So I'll be bringing out my straight leg and boot leg styles soon, but unlike skinny jeans these styles only seem to look good on me when I'm wearing heels...ahhhgg the dilemmas of being short!


Oh and the sunglasses Victoria seems to be wearing in the second photo seem to be a new model, purple with gold detailings in the centre and temples...is this a preview into what we might expect in her new season DVB collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment