Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A new brand to desire...


I was reading the online version of Nylon magazine, and I read a report about Heimstone. After it I browse on its website and I was really surprise to see how much I like their clothes! I suppose most of you already know the brand, but just in case, stylists Alix Petit and Delphine Delafon launched this new brand, after working in Michel Klein for a while. You can find their designs in Paris and NY. I leave you here some pics from their new spring/summer collection:

The empire cut and baby-doll is apparently still on, and the dominating colours are black and white. Their dresses look really delicated, and personally, I love their outfits with dress and jacket matching together.



No comments:

Post a Comment