Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The importance of the little black dress

I was thinking in doing a post about little black dresses. Inmediately after, I realised how obvious that post would be. I guess for me, a little black dress is a way of escape from reality, because it does not matter how many I have, I always need another one. Because it's the answer when you are about to go and you don't know what to wear. Because, honestly, when do you feel better than in a LBD?

Because all the fashion icons know about the importance of the little black dress. I'd like to know what meaning has for you the Little Black Dress.

Audrey Hepburn

Carrie Bradshaw


Chlo� Sevigny


Kate Moss


Anna Wintour








No comments:

Post a Comment