Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 19, 2007

To cut or not to cut?


Well it's heading into summer in Australia, and every summer it seems that female population change their hair colour or hairstyle in order to suit the season. Brunettes go blonde and long hair piles up on the hair salon floor.


Well last year it was my long locks on the hairdressers floor, and with that came a regrettably short hair do which is still trying to grow itself out.


Although i regretted it, i am contemplating on getting it cut again because I'm kinda sick of my hair, but I'm not sure...celebs like Gwenyth Paltrow and fashion guru Anna Wintour, seem to have stuck to the same style for years and it has now become their signature style.


So should i just stick to my long locks which seem to work for me, or is that kinda boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment