Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Ships Ahoy! Fun Earrings for Summer!

So, I've been meaning to do some nautical themed jewelry, but other stuff keeps getting in my way - so much work to do and so little time! I made some really cute earrings last night, though, using some fun sterling anchor. As soon as I saw these charms, I knew I had to have them and make something cool out of them.

Ships Ahoy Earrings

Aren't they cute? I love how comfortable all the nautical clothing is now too - the soft cottons and loose cuts! I love this top by Faconnable:

Get Nautical!

I have some other designs that would go great with the nautical thing, but they belong to some of my upcoming collections, so I can't share them quiiiite yet. Sorry, you'll just have to wait. In the meantime, however, here are a few other designs that would look great with your latest nautical outfit:

Sasha Necklace

Voice Earrings

Shelly Earrings


Check out this outfit on The Fashion Musings of Brittany Ancell (click here) - this outfit would go great with these earrings!

Happy nautical shopping!

:) Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment