Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Charleston Style

I fully intended to take lots of pictures of people in true southern attire...however, on the one day that we spent in historic downtown my camera died. boo. oh well, I did manage to get a couple quick pictures:

This couple is oh-so-cute in matching pink! I'm not sure how the rest of the country does it, but pinks and pastels are worn quite frequently by southern men, and they make it look good! Notice the bright colors in the woman's dress - her Louis, her fun flowery shoes, her gorgeous smile - how put-together! For more on the southern dress, see the post just before this one.
When not wearing their seersuckers, southern gentlemen also enjoy a classy hat. Button down shirts and khakis are classic. Not only is this man dressed well, he was a true southern gentleman when I asked about taking his picture. He and his wife were polite and friendly, and I even had a conversation with them about what areas of the Carolinas are good for art (his wife is a painter).

Next time I make it to Charleston, I'll either pay more attention to having my batteries fully charged at all times, or just maybe, I'll have a spankin' new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment