Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 5, 2006

Padparadscha Pretty

I wanted to post the outfit I had on yesterday, because I thought it was very cute and comfortable.

The cropped pants are by Banana Republic, The top and belt are by The Limited, and I just wore Rainbows to top the outfit off. I'm sure it would have looked better with my gold wedges, but I didn't feel like wearing them yesterday. Anywho, for this outfit, I suggest the Valencia earrings:

The top I'm wearing above is very detailed with many fine stripes in orange, green, and even gold! I chose earrings that would compliment the top without distracting too much. The earrings feature simple Swarovski crystal drops in padparadscha (yes, that's the color) which match the orange tone of the top perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment