Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, May 15, 2006

Red, White, Black - Elegant Fun

I was getting some upscale Chinese take out the other day and was waiting for my order when this lovely lady waltzed in to pick up her order. I've always been a fan of the black, white, and red combo, so I was uber happy she wanted to be featured in the blog!


Can you believe her shoes were from TJ Maxx? What a savvy shopper! This outfit already has a lot going on with the contrasting colors and flowery pattern of the top, so a simple piece would go best with this outfit. I suggest the Gorgeous Onyx Necklace. I originally designed this necklace with my lawyer friend in mind, so she'd have something eye-catching but classic, and gemstones dress up an outfit wondefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment