Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 12, 2006

Lovely Neutrals, Awesome Textures

It's taken me a couple days to get this outfit up but with good reason! Rather than just selecting one of my current designs, I actually designed a necklace to go with this outfit:

The first thing I noticed about this outfit was.....well....everything. The jacket and skirt had lovely textures - completely different - but lovely all the same. The jacket had a great knitted texture while the skirt had a pretty, contrasting flowly texture. Everything on this outfit was well-put-together - from the color scheme, to the fun shoes, to the perfectly manicured toes and fingernails! I considered recommending the "From the Tana" necklace, but I really would like to see the warm peach colors of the skirt pulled up to balance the neutral colors in the tops. So, I had to design something new:

Orangeade Cascade

This lovely necklace is made with peach chalcedony, peach freshwater pearls, and Swarovski crystals in Padparadscha. The necklace features an elegant cascade design to match the elegant feel of the skirt in the above outfit. Also, the outfit looks really expensive (I believe she said she got it from some boutique in Las Vegas), so an expensive necklace is a good fit at a retail value of right around $100. I know, it's pricey, but chalcedony is expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment