Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Be My Myspace Friend!

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
~Robert Louis Stevenson~

I've had a personal myspace for a few months now, and for those who don't know, let me warn you that it truly is addictive! I spent hours looking for lost friends and seeing what people were up to, and I was utterly amazed at how many people I found on there - I'm talkin friends from middle school!

Apparently the new thing to do is have a myspace for your business, so I've caved and created a myspace for my jewelry biz! Check me out:
http://www.myspace.com/fashiondesignonlinelimited. Find me and be my friend! I plan on posting info about new designs, specials, and all kinds of fun stuff! And do feel free to post comments - I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment