Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Unruly

I'm loving messy hair right now...mostly because it's so much nicer to not have to fix your hair or worry about it being perfect. It's always nice to get ready and have perfectly fixed hair, but it's nice to know on the days that you don't have time for it or feel like it, this look can fly. Plus, I think guys probably like to "see your hair down" if you know what I mean. They don't want you to be perfect all the time anyway. The whole, I like you better in your sweats with no make-up on thing. And if they do demand perfection all the time, then I'm probably not gonna get along with "those" ones and I feel bad for the girls who end up with them. I feel like this look will probably be around for a while for that makes me happy.

image via Tiptoe
I love the messy top knot. So simple :)
and the messy bun in general...
and then there is just bedhead...kind of just emits a certain sexiness

No comments:

Post a Comment