Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

college girlfriends

I met all these girls in the dorms my freshman year of college (except for Janelle who I have known since elementary school and Jess who I randomly met at an EFY and then re-met in the dorms). We have all graduated and have been doing our own thing for a while so it's hard for us to get together, but we finally got most of us together for dinner a couple weeks ago. We went to Vinto for dinner in Salt Lake (so yummy) and then up to Heather's parents to hang out. Of course we took some fun pictures and just talked about life forever. I miss them so much! I hope we try and get together more.
Love you girls!
from left - Jessica, me, Margaret, Heather, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment