Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Romantics

Just watched this movie and it was so depressing. I hope that I am never in either of these situations.

1. I hope the man I am in love with is never about to marry another woman just because he is trying to be safe, even though he knows he should be with me and knows he loves me.

2. I hope the man that is marrying me isn't really in love with someone else. And that I'm smart enough to realize it and let him go if he is.

This movie is about a group of friends who get together for their friends' wedding. Katie Holmes plays the maid of honor to her best friend, who is marrying her old boyfriend (Josh Duhamel). Obviously if you couldn't tell they're still in love. Also, kicker...she went out with him the day before they got engaged and he didn't tell her. She found out when Anna Paquin (the bride) asks her to be the MOH. Don't worry, I didn't give away the whole story. You find out all of this in the first few minutes. You'll have to watch it to find out the rest. It's a good movie, but so depressing and NOT the right time for me to watch it. Lots of good actors and actresses though.

No comments:

Post a Comment