Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ridiculous Love

I went to my friend's bridal shower tonight and have a few weddings to go to over the next few weeks. It's wedding season after all. But it made me think. I'm so happy for my friends. They are so in love and happy to be getting married. None of this nervous business or flakiness, etc. The guy almost seems more excited than her even, which is just so refreshing to see. It just makes me smile. It's nice to see that. Makes me still have hope that it will happen for me and that I'll find someone that loves me more than anything :)
I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment