Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reebok EasyTone Shoes - Final Review

I've been wearing my Reebok EasyTones for about a month now, and I'm ready to provide a final review.



Differences

Not only have a I noticed a difference in my muscle utilization as I've casually worn my Reebok EasyTone shoes out and about, but I've also made some differences in how I walk to get more "bang for the buck" so to speak. I like to think of myself as a pretty heart healthy person who makes small changes here and there to have a healthy lifestyle anyways. However, my EasyTones had me parking further, taking stairs, etc. even more than usual just to up my muscle intensity.

Final Review
I loved how the Reebok EasyTone shoes helped a busy girl like me multi-task. I could do the same things I do day-to-day, but by adding my EasyTone shoes to the mix, I got a bit of a workout in, too, without even having to really try. For example, everyday, I have to walk from the parking deck to my office and then back. Switch the heels for the EasyTones and you've just killed two birds with one stone. And who doesn't like squeezing a workout into your day without having to hit the gym? Sure, gym trips are fun now and again, but the EasyTones are great for those times you just can't pencil a workout in to your busy social calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment