Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 15, 2009

London Calling - voting time!

Hey guys, so voting has begun on the fashion156 competition dress on their blog. I'm not sure what relevance this voting has on the final outcome, but I could do with the support.

If I'm honest I don't think that the way they've hung and presented my dress really does it justice, however if you look at earlier posts on my blog you will see it on a mannequinn and in it's true form. The fashion156 image lacks the structure and form that is required for a bodycon dress, but the team are doing an exciting video shoot which should bring the garment to life.

Anyhow, vote here and check out the other designers' work - the competition is fierce - but remember where your loyalties lie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment