Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, May 15, 2009

Odeur


The Scandinavian design duo Petter Hollstrom and Anna Lidstrom launched their menswear label Odeur in 2006, and ever since have been creating classic garments with creative cuts. Their sporty, androgynous aesthetic is not my usual cup of tea, however I NEED that grey oversized hoody. Their collection this summer is in pastel colours and re-works the basics of sportswear, transforming tshirts and sweaters into modern classics, which may just make me renew my gym membership!

Their lookbook is also really interesting (see the bottom three images). Such a simple idea which works extremely well, for these simple garments. It's something I am considering for my own Etsy store, however I am not sure it would suit more elaborate garments which need a body to show their full potential.

via Indie magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment