Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, March 21, 2008

How many women are you?

Every woman has different women inside of her, and of course, every woman has different styles. In my case, it depends on my humour (also on the ocassion). One day I can go following the hippy trend, and then the next day the rock one. That's the charm about fashion. It's changing all the time. That is why I would like to introduce you the basic dresses'-wardrobe I'd buy if I could afford it. Which one is your favourite? I guess I can't choose only one. I am still wondering why I like that Chanel dress (on the right: white with coloured-stripes and red bow).


pictures from style.com *click to enlarge

Todo el mundo tiene un estilo diferente. En mi caso, depende exclusivamente de mi humor, tambi�n del evento en cuesti�n, pero bueno, como no todos los d�as (ni todas las semanas, jeje) tengo compromisos, pues bueno, es m�s el humor que otra cosa. Me gustar�a presentaros los vestidos que me comprar�a si me lo pudiera permitir. Me encanta que sean un poquito variados y sobretodo, colores diferentes. A�n me estoy preguntando por qu� he incluido ese vestido de Chanel (el de la derecha del todo, blanco con rayas de colores y un lazote rojo en medio), pero bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment