Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Urban Outfitters Does Dresses

I get in such a rut sometimes with shopping...scouting out the same places over and over and over again. I guess on the one hand, you could say that I just know what I like, but on the other, it wouldn't hurt to venture out more now and again. Urban Outfitters is one of those shops with really cool stuff that I always manage to forget about. At the local mall, it's kind of way down on one end away from all the other shops I frequent, so I never remember to hit it up. A shame because they have such pretty dresses this season:


Lux Divinity Dress Online Only! $98.00


Lux Black Tie Optional Dress $78.00


Lux Prismatic Dress Online Only! $58.00


Lux Striped Sweater Dress Online Only! $58.00


Kimchi & Blue Sweater Dress $68.00

NOTE: images/items by urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment