Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Katy's Take


Season 3 designer Katherine Gerdes returns with her take on Episode 2, "I Started Crying". It's a BPR exclusive!

First things� I have to give props to all the designers for the success of this challenge. I don�t know if you guys have ever shopped at Mood, but $15 does NOT get you much and to be honest I have no idea how they made this challenge work. For a company such as Steve and Barry�s (or Target which I know more about), they have the size and purchasing power to knock the price of fabric down so they can afford a $15 wholesale price, but buying retail fabrics and expecting wholesale garments is really challenging so I give props to all the designers!

Before I get to the reviews, let me put out a blanket statement, so I don�t have to repeat myself over and over again: With the exception of Marion and Steven�s, I thought everyone�s garments look really well executed and properly finished and I imagine this is going to be the case for most of this season!

Also� can I just ask what is up with the hair/styling this season? I don�t know if it�s a new team of stylists or what, but so far it�s been pretty bad this season. I�ve been watching PR this year with a group of girls who are all hair/makeup artists and they cannot stand what is going down the runway (and I�m not talking about the clothing).

Click here to continue reading Katy's Take as she reviews each of the design's in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment