Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fashionable at home

First of all, I must apologize for what has been going on this week. I don't know what has happened, but since last Monday I only could check my blog (or any other blog) yesterday night, I guess it must be some problem with the server, so I couldn't update this week. As I was the whole week without blogging I was trying to think in something useful for this post, and here you are, slippers. Something so essential, especially in the winter, when you are more time at home. I got to think about the design, I despite I don't like Burberry a lot, theirs were the best:

The slippers include the lovely bag, and they are a special promotion for Christmas! If they hadn't written slippers down, I think I probably would have thought they were flats, they are lovely! I've chosen the last pair because I think they are pretty versatile, and girlish, something necessary when you are wearing menly, old-fashioned pyjamas;)

$150

$150

*Cole Haan $115

*pics from Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment