Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Seven things, maybe interesting...

I've been tagged by Heather, from Tango, Pirates, and Absinthe.(thanks) I have been thinking about what to write, and it's a really difficult and complicated! I guess probably it's not going to be the best I could write, but anyway, if you want to know something more about me, just continue reading:

1. I love reading. In my handbag there is always a book, now I am reading Mr. Chomsky. I love reading since I learnt how to do it. When I was a child people from my class were punished with no tv, and I was punished with no reading at night. Funny, isn't it?


2. I hate going out and getting up early the next day. Here in Spain it's normal going out at 12p.m and arrive home 6-7 a.m, so when you go out on Thursdays (people from the Unis normally do it)... and you have compulsory lessons on Friday at 9 a.m, it's quite complicated... That's why I have decided going out only during the weekend.

3. One of the things I have learnt in my degree -journalism- is carrying always a notebook and a pen, and lately, it has been very useful, because you can have ideas in any place... and then you forget about it, so having one of this it's quite good. I have gone to a conference of a stylist and she strongly recommend that too, so I guess is useful for a lot of careers...


4. I buy fashion magazines compulsively, and I try to buy international issues which are quite expensive here... so I spend a lot of money in magazines each month and my mum is not very happy with that, anyway... they are useful to practice my foreign languages skills (hihihi)

5. I hate going to the hairdresser, seriously. They never know what I want, so I always go out from there wondering: why they did this to me? The best thing is when I go only to get combed, but not to cut my hair... Then is when the problems begin. It's really annoying too because despite they have magazines, it's impossible reading anything because everybody is talking!

6. Travelling is all what I want at the moment. This year (hopefully) I will finish my degree, so I hope to have some time to travel around. I'd like to visit a friend in Corea, but I am still saving, because the tickets are sooo expensive!

7. I love playing basketball. It's my favourite sport, and sometimes I wish I could travel often to the US to watch NBA matches! Hopefully some day I will be able to go and watch one, at least! BTW, my team... L.A. Lakers, I guess not a lot of people like Bryant nowadays, but he is still my favourite player, he was the one -together with Jordan, of course- who make me understand better the magic of this sport

Now, the 7 I have chosen:

Allure
Biting the Hand that Feeds
Coco's Tea Party
Crossover Aesthetics
Je Ne Sais Quoi
Mode et Utopie
Power Rangers Go

No comments:

Post a Comment