Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

From The Detroit Bureau: Kara Janx

Detroit BeePeRs were out in full force last night to welcome Season 2 contestant Kara Janx at the �Make It Work� contest held at Haberman Fabrics. Kara served as a guest judge for this contest that pitted 10 talented local designers against each other in a Project Runway-like challenge that was also a fundraiser for the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute.

As soon as I entered the store, Kara spotted me and said �Tbone!� I wasn�t sure if she had remembered me from our BPR Tour but she assured, �Of course I remember you. How could I forget?� She proceeded to tell me that she and her fianc� �Red� refresh their browser every 10 minutes to see what the latest news is on BPR. �You guys are seriously cutting into my work time, Tbone�, she said. Join the club, Kara!

Click here to continue reading Tbone�s report�.

No comments:

Post a Comment