Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 26, 2006

BPR Exclusive: Katy's Take

Beginning this week, auf'd Project Runway contestant Katherine Gerdes will be giving us exclusive access to her insider's view of each week's episode. Katy brings us her unique insight not only from a designer's perspective, but as someone who knows the personalities involved. Welcome Katy!

Episode 7: Everyday Woman

Ahh� the �mom� challenge! I can�t decide if this is something I wish I had been around for or not� of course I would have liked to stay (and win!), but there are a few reasons that I don�t think I would have liked this one:

I am very protective of my parents. Now my mom and I can get in some pretty heated arguments and I might say some not so nice things (sorry mom!), but I�m her daughter! If anyone else says crap about my mom I�m ready to kick some butt and trust me, I may be small, but I�m feisty! I would have been very concerned for my mom because she isn�t model size and I�m sure she would have taken it to heart if some of the designers were talking badly about plus sized people. Now this is where it would have gotten interesting though, I would have gotten upset and worried for her, but no matter how badly she felt inside, if Jeffrey (or anyone else) talked crap to her, I fully believe she would have grabbed him by the you-know-what�s, given a good twist and said something to the extent of �who the h-e-double hockey sticks do you think you bleeping are you little bleeping-bleep,
whiney-@ss bleep?� Ah yes� I think my feisty-ness came from her! Thanks mom!


Click here to continue reading "Katy's Take" on Episode 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment