Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Transcript of Angela's Exit Interview

Once again BPR thanks "MT" for the excellent transcription service!

Angela�s Exit Interview, Part I

Before I left the workroom I actually went around to everybody and said goodbye to them and I gave Michael, Kayne, and Laura a hug. Because I knew I was going home. And I just said good luck with everything and I just wished them really well and they were like Oh you just never know how these things are going to go. But I knew, I had a feeling. So, it was, it�s just sort of this way on Project Runway, people come, people are in your life, and then they�re gone. It�s kind of sad but it�s, it�s not, you know, you just move on pretty quickly. And you just get back to work.

Click here to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment