Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Message From Michael!

Be still your hearts, BeePeR's. We have been looking for months for any sort of web presence that Michael Knight may have. We finally found him! With permission from The Captain himself, we are delighted to share with you his MySpace site!

And he also sends along a message:

Hey! Thanks so much for the support! BPR HAS been really great to me...u guys make me feel like I'm special or something! LOL! My mom loves you as well. SHE updates me about my postings! Its definitely cool to post my myspace page. I love to hear & respond to the fans. Thanks again for the love & KEEP IN TOUCH!

We know you've been waiting....go ahead and send him some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment