Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sea Foam Sweetie

I love the beach, blue/green colors, soft cottons, and as you've likely guessed by now, I love this skirt. The skirt is a lovely sea foam green color that reminds me of ocean waves on a sun-kissed day at the beach! I also love this style of skirt - it's simple, it's lightweight, and it's comfortable (looking) - I have a couple of these myself, though not in this hue:



For this semi-casual outfit, I recommend a simple, gemstone-cluster necklace on sterling chain, like my "Bay Aqua" necklace. The colors will bring that pretty sea-toned green color upwards, while the gemstones give the necklace an earthy/beachy feel. The shorter length of the necklace will keep the cluster fitting perfectly in the scooped neckline. Click image to left or here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment