Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

SA on a Budget

Hello Fellow Shopaholics!

If you haven't read my "Shopping Revelation" post, then you may not understand what my recent deal with budget shopping is...not that that's really important, but I've been on missions lately to get super cute clothes for not so much cash.

A week or so ago, I decided to scope out Forever 21 (notorious for having cheap, but pretty trendy and pretty cute clothes). Forever 21 is similar to H&M, but I don't think it's as hip. Of course, I don't have an H&M in town, so I guess I'm stuck.

I put a couple outfits together, just for fun, using some of the new clothes I got. Quick warning - some of these are pretty "funky" and I don't know if I'd actually wear them in public...but I had fun playing with the clothes.



Gray tank with metallic foil - Forever 21 - $13.80
Leggings - Nordstrom
Belt - Kors by Michael Kors
Shoes - Nine West



Red/White Polka Dot Dress - Forever 21 - $29.80
Shoes - Banana Republic
*I did get a wide, white belt from bebe that would be awesome with this!



Gray/Silver Dress - Forever 21 - $27.80
Belt - Aldo Accessories
Shoes - bebe



Star Tank - Forever 21 (hmm...threw away the tag already...but I'm guessing it was less than $20)
Belt - Kors by Michael Kors
Skinny Jeans - Guess
Shoes - Nine West



Black/White Polka Dot Dress - Forever 21 - $27.80
Belt - Forever 21 - $5
Shoes - Vintage Ferragamos from ParkerHawn.com
*I also got a wide red belt from bebe that would be fab with this!

All in all, pretty good for just under $150, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment