Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

SA Obsession - Christian Louboutin Shoes

Hello Shopaholic Girlies!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer weather. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my latest obsession. I'm pretty picky about my shoes, so I usually don't obsess over one style or brand, but I'm currently drooling over Christian Louboutin's shoes. Yes, I realize they've been out for some time now, but sometimes a style doesn't catch your eye right away. If you're lucky, a style this expensive doesn't catch your eye too often so you don't have to worry about breaking your bank, but sometimes you just can't help it.

I love Nicole Richie's style, and she wears her CL's so well*!



Stuart Weitzman makes a similar style shoe that is much more affordable - still expensive, but half the price of CL*.

I actually tried on these CL-esque shoes at Aldo* last week. They were relatively comfortable, and much more affordable at just under $100. I dunno though, I'm just not a big knock-off person. I'd rather have the real thing or just not have it at all, usually. However, since this style seems to be so trendy, it may be worth caving in and getting the aldos.....though the SW's would be a nice compromise! Hmmmm....what would you do?

* First picture from the Glam Network - http://www.glam.com; Second picture from Nordstrom's - http://www.nordstrom.com/; Third picture from Aldo - http://www.aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment