Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Digital Camera Suggestions...Anyone?

Hey guys!

Sorry about the lack of "street style shots" with my jewelry recommendations. My digital camera has been on the fritz and I haven't been able to take any photos for the last couple weeks. I probably just need to buy some rechargeable batteries, but my preference is to buy a new camera. The one I have currently is a couple years old and though it works pretty well, it's fairly large and doesn't fit into all my purses (and is a bit heavy).

Anyone have any recommendations on cameras that are lightweight, compact, and takes pretty good shots? I'm not going to use this camera for anything too fancy, so just something mid-level should work. I'm looking to spend $250 or less.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment