Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Santino at Vidiots

















BPR's newest L.A. field reporter, Christine, sent us this fabulous report about Santino's appearance at Vidiots (A local video store.)

Santino at Vidiots - June 27, 2006

My husband and I attended the Santino / Season 2 DVD launch party at Vidiots in Santa Monica on Tuesday night. We live in Venice, and were really stoked that this event was so close to our place! We arrived early enough to get a seat pretty close to the front. Before long, the whole store was full of fans. It was a really nice turnout.

They had a large video screen set up and were projecting episodes of season 2. Before anything exciting happened, I went and bought my copy of season 2, so when it was time, I could quickly hop in line to meet Santino!

Click here to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment