Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 28, 2011

That Luke Worrall Thingy

This morning, my friend informed me that Luke Worrall cheated on Kelly Osbourne with a transgender named Elle Schneider (born Reynaldo Gonzalez). The story has been getting press coverage for a couple weeks now, so I guess I'm slow? I don't really pay attention to celebrity gossip but this interested me since I respect Luke as a model.

This is what I've learned from the articles I read:
1. Elle Schneider takes female hormones and has gotten chest implants, but is still awaiting gender reassignment surgery.
2. Luke was fully aware that Elle was a transsexual at the time of their affair, and didn't care.
3. Apparently, Elle didn't know that Luke was engaged to Kelly. Once Elle found out, she broke all ties with Luke.
4. Kelly and Elle have become friends over the course of all this drama, sharing their hatred of Lukey.
They also sort of look alike.

Kelly is on the left, Elle on the right.

I don't care about the fact that Elle is a transgender. Sure, it's sensationalist and gets people interested, but the fact is, people should be making a big deal of the fact that Luke cheated when he was about to marry Kelly Osbourne. That's not cool. 

Personally, I'm surprised Luke didn't cheat on Kelly with Cole. They're practically joined at the hip. They're BROS. They're CHUMS. And they have matching tattoos: 
Maybe the B's stand for "Blood Brothers." 

Fwendz 4ever

Hey guys!

As we go on,
We remember,
All the times we had together,
And as our lives change
Come whatever,
We* will still be 
Friends forever...

*We=Cole+Luke

Acknowledgments: Mia Samuels (heiiii!)

No comments:

Post a Comment