Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 31, 2011

Reminder of my Resolutions

2011...Trying to keep on Track
It's the last day of January, so I thought I would just remind myself of the resolutions I set this year.

- I will save money
- I will try and pay off some debt :)
- I will travel more (I know this seems counter productive to the top two, but that's why I'm trying to save money.
- I will be more patient.
- I will try to exercise more regularly and stay in shape.
- I will drink more water.
- I will try to buy less, but when I do I will make sure I buy things that I love.
- I will get better sleep. 8 hours a night.
- I will be on time to work.
- I will make an effort to be more presentable at work.
- I will think about things before I say it.
- I will enjoy life and stress less.
- I will do more things for me.
- I will be grateful for the things that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment