Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Danielle Watt

Hey guys...it's certainly been a busy few days, both blog and non-blog related, but I'll tell you about them once I've planned how best to post about it (geeky I know, but all will become clear). I also start my NEW JOB on Monday morning, so cross everything you've got for me!

The Internet never fails to baffle me. The source of so much incredible talent and amazing information is right here at our fingers-tips - a Google search last week pointed me in the direction of an illustration student (I seem to be developing quite a hankering for beautiful illustrations of late), Danielle Watt.

It's taken Danielle a year or so to figure out which direction to go in with her work, after studying a fine-art course in Southampton and has spent the past year doing illustration work for bands, apparel lines, tattoo parlours and small businesses. Having now had a taste of the working world she has chosen to enhance her skills and continue her studies by begining a degree in animation and illustration at Kingston University.

She's a sweetheart, and quote (in my opinion) embodies her work aesthetic, style and personality: "Coming from a fine art background, I have always been taught that your work should "mean" something or change the world in some way, but im pretty content with letting others into my world for now. I'll save the world changing work for when I have gained morelife experience - for now I just hope that my illustrations can make people laugh or smile."


No comments:

Post a Comment