Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reebok EasyTone Shoes - Halfway Point

I'm halfway done with testing out my Reebok EasyTone Shoes (click here for the first post), and so far, so good!



Style
The Reebok EasyTone shoes look just like regular tennis shoes. Many fashionistas may find this shocking, but I actually like to run errands in tennis shoes from time to time...especially when they're doing double-duty like these are! Like I said...I love to multi-task! I found these shoes worked well with both workout gear and with jeans and a sweatshirt to run errands. I know...Stacy and Clinton would not approve, but some days, you just want to bum out. What can I say? We can't wear stilettos everyday 24/7, now can we? Ok, some people can, but I'm not one of them. Some days, I choose comfort over What-Not-to-Wear-style! Besides, jeans and tennis shoes can be pretty cute some times.

Shoe Use
When I first started wearing the shoes, they felt very..."bouncy" (yea...that's the only word I could come up with). Seriously...I felt slightly like I was in one of those kiddie moonwalk things. The bounciness was slightly awkward at first, but I quickly got used to the feeling. I first wore the shoes to run errands and noticed pretty quickly that I could feel something in my legs. I didn't feel any specific muscle twangs or anything like if I were pressing weights, but it was more like the feeling you get when you've been walking or jogging for awhile - a gentle soreness that tells you you're working your muscles. Since my walk was so short, there was barely any muscle sensitivity at all...it just felt like I'd done a light walking workout.

I took my shoes for longer walks and the feeling was amplified. I could tell I was using my leg muscles more than I would have had I just used regular shoes for my walks. Though I could tell my muscles were being worked a little more, the difference was, once again, gradual. I like how simple the change has been for me and that the difference has been effective but not a drastic change.

I can't wait to see how the last couple weeks go...

Has any one else tried these shoes out? If so, how do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment