Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, February 21, 2009

shopping damage february - part II


I've seen this jacked at H&M Tokyo and wanted to get it so badly but opted against it since my luggage was already overflowing. Ever since getting back I've been checking H&M occasionally in search of the wonderful spring beauty. And finally last week I got lucky! I love the vibrant color and the layers it will defintely brighten up any spring outfit. I really can't wait for warmer temperatures.

Yesterday I received this wonderful vintage beaded sequin jacket which I ordered on ebay:

I have yet to find out how to wear it best but I love it already. I am also considering getting it altered to make it a bit smaller. But then again, I kinda love the coat-like shape. hmm


PS: exuse my horrible hair and make-up, I caught a pretty bad cold and wasn't really feeling up to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment