Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ftape.com

I haven't been neglecting you recently, I have just been rather busy. Since I started blogging I have had a few offers of various things but recently recieved one I couldn't pass-up. I was contacted by the internationl fashion directory ftape to write for their blog. I jumped at the chance, and my first post is now live! You can view it here. Admittedly I don't know too about the site, but it looks pretty ace...check it out.



Don't worry guys, you are where my loyalty lays, but every now and then I may use posts I have used on ftape and visa-versa. It's all rather exciting, but this will always be my personal blog, and updated frequently. I hope you are enjoying it so far. I have more news about a fashion show I went to last night as part of London Fashion Week, with On/Off and fashion156.com - but more about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment