Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 22, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

Well, I did it, friends! I got my wedding dress this past weekend! Woohoo...that's a big relief for me...but, now I have other details to worry about...like whether to have a beach or church wedding.

Anywho, here's a sneak peek:

This isn't the actual dress I got...just one I tried on. I can't post a picture of the actual dress b/c my SO reads my blogs every once in awhile, and I want it to be a surprise.

Anywho, for any engaged ladies out there...this may sound obvious, but for the wedding-clueless like me, be sure you get your dress at least 6 months before your wedding. I didn't hear that one until recently and well under 6 months away from my wedding in May.

The only thing I was disappointed with in my shopping was that there weren't more non-sleeveless options. I really wanted to get something that wasn't sleeveless, but it seems like hardly anyone makes non-sleeveless options anymore. What's up with that? You hear me wedding people? Make some more non-sleeveless dresses...give us some more options...pretty please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment